Endorsement - Wolff springs

KSnative

After over a dozen years of fairly heavy use, including maybe an above average number of heavy (goose) loads -- my Benelli M2 started limping. Installed a new Wolff "+ 25%" spring. First couple of boxes of target loads, had a couple of just barely failures to feed (bolt too fast, beat the shell emerging from the magazine tube by a hair). Then today shot a bit over 2 boxes with zero misfeeds, apparently just needed a tiny bit of break in --- and not even with all-up loads (these were 2 3/4 dram , 1 1/8 oz STSs). BIG difference in the authority with which the bolt rides forward and locks up.

The springs are inexpensive and I believe made right here in the good ole USA (unless PA has seceded recently).

My m2 came from the factory with a recoil spring with a bad temper. I put Wolff springs in it a couple months after I got it. I put the recoil and the magazine spring in . If you have any more problems with it the magazine springs quite a bit longer and has a lot more oomph

My m2 came from the factory with a recoil spring with a bad temper. I put Wolff springs in it a couple months after I got it. I put the recoil and the magazine spring in . If you have any more problems with it the magazine springs quite a bit longer and has a lot more oomph
Thanks! I should probably mention that I'd already replaced the magazine tube spring.

Is the M2 what you'll be using when I claim my case of Harps as a consequence of the sporting clays match up? If so, I'll have to keep a close eye on you. Don't want you swapping your beat up old mess for my ANIB beauty when I'm not looking. :)

After over a dozen years of fairly heavy use, including maybe an above average number of heavy (goose) loads -- my Benelli M2 started limping. Installed a new Wolff "+ 25%" spring. First couple of boxes of target loads, had a couple of just barely failures to feed (bolt too fast, beat the shell emerging from the magazine tube by a hair). Then today shot a bit over 2 boxes with zero misfeeds, apparently just needed a tiny bit of break in --- and not even with all-up loads (these were 2 3/4 dram , 1 1/8 oz STSs). BIG difference in the authority with which the bolt rides forward and locks up.

The springs are inexpensive and I believe made right here in the good ole USA (unless PA has seceded recently).
That’s good to know. I was thinking of getting springs for my Montefeltro in case I need them at some point.

That’s good to know. I was thinking of getting springs for my Montefeltro in case I need them at some point.
FWIW - one of the upsides to Wolff is that they always seem to have what I need in stock. Not true, e.g., of Benelli parts (through their chosen supplier).

Back