Dog's Name

I'm leaning towards Remi for my next brittany. My dogs have been Nellie, Brooke, Belle, Kaci, Jazi, Ellie, River and Bella. I have only had females.

" I will call you "Caleb." It is a name I have always admired."

Jeremiah Johnson

Can't get better credentials.

have fun.
Well done Kismet, one of my favorite movies.

When I got my last female Brittany I searched French female names since that's where these dogs originated. I like short 1-2 syllable names. I liked the name, Brie. Like the cheese. I just changed the spelling a bit and came up with Bree.

Clair, May, June, Bonnie, Ruby, Pat, Jean, Jane, Cinnamon (Cin). Some I've used through the years.

I’m weird, i like names that no one has or would ever use. Named my last female “Tina”. My next female name will be Linda.

I name my dogs after Seinfeld characters. If its a male, I go with Kramer, Jerry, or Newman. If its a female, I'd go with Elaine.

I like something I can call in the field and not get grief from my hunting buddies. My family (wife and two girls never pick a strong name so usually I make that decision) My goldens all start with "R" Ruby, Roxy, Reba, Randi. My daughter named her pup Ginger. Let us know what you end up with for a name, you will be stuck with it for years.

My Lab was Midnight, GWH was Rufus, Springer was Rocky, Field Bred GRs was Katie, Rosie, Mo, Skye, Sunny, Josie. I have been honored by friends naming their dogs after mine because they hunted behind them. In time all we will have is memories. I enjoy people that enjoy their dogs.

Back