Dog Kennel

Brimar1991

I am looking to replace my current galvanized chain link dog kennel with a welded wire dog kennel to meet HOA requirements. Preference is for the kennel to be painted black. However, I can have the kennel custom painted.

Does anyone know of kennel manufacturers who sell welded wire kennels?

Google welded wire dog kennels. You'll get a bunch of hits. I used black plastic coated chain link. Looks pretty good after 8 years.

I am looking to replace my current galvanized chain link dog kennel with a welded wire dog kennel to meet HOA requirements. Preference is for the kennel to be painted black. However, I can have the kennel custom painted.

Does anyone know of kennel manufacturers who sell welded wire kennels?

Where are you located?

TK Products LLC out of Michigan makes the best welded wire kennels you will find. They cost a little more, but last a lot longer. I don't know anyone that has them who has been disappointed.

TK Products LLC out of Michigan makes the best welded wire kennels you will find. They cost a little more, but last a lot longer. I don't know anyone that has them who has been disappointed.

These are awesome. Wish I had some.

The best deal I found here was at Menards. I was able to buy individual panels and make a custom run to fit my needs. The panels are black, welded wire, available in 2 heights, and there are gate panels.

I used the panels to build a dog run alongside my hawk's weathering area. The panels go together quickly and they look pretty classy compared to chain link.

Thanks everyone for the information. I have been looking at the TK dog kennels already. But, I will look into the other manufacturer/suppliers.

Back