Dog friendly lodging near Beeler?

GSP

Anybody have any suggestions? Really anything between Dighton and Ness City would be fine, maybe a bit further S. Modest and "small town style" accommodations are preferred.

Camping isn't out of the question (in some regards, I would actually prefer it), but from what I can tell, there doesn't appear to be any state parks near by.

Anybody out that way have a suggestion? Shoot me a PM if you prefer.

Regards,
Mike

Anybody have any suggestions? Really anything between Dighton and Ness City would be fine, maybe a bit further S. Modest and "small town style" accommodations are preferred.

Camping isn't out of the question (in some regards, I would actually prefer it), but from what I can tell, there doesn't appear to be any state parks near by.

Anybody out that way have a suggestion? Shoot me a PM if you prefer.

Regards,
Mike

Heritage Inn in Dighton is good and dog friendly and has direct doors to the outside. Very reasonable!!!!:cheers:

To my recollection there is no available commercial lodging between Dighton and Ness City. I believe Dighton is closest to Beeler and seems like a very nice place.

Thanks for all the help gents. Upon further review, Dighton and Ness City are not as far apart as I initially thought. Dighton is looking quite nice. :thumbsup:

Back