Did a bad thing

BrownDogsCan2

Tired of worrying about it. With what I still have in the closet I should be good for three or four years on six’s and five or so on the others. I think I did all right? except for maybe the steel.25055F70-8698-4214-862C-2EF3C61C15A8.jpeg

Last edited:
I like to stock-up on supplies when they are plentful and at sale prices, that time is not now. In the big picture, it isn't going to be a financial disaster, $5/box isn't going to make or break most of us. You now have the piece of mind to know that the "ammo" part of the equation is not going to be your limiting factor that stops you from pleasant hunting. In this enviroment, you did do alright and finding the loads you want in those quantities might be difficult.

Tired of worrying about it. With what I still have in the closet I should be good for three or four years on six’s and five or so on the others. I think I did all right? except for maybe the steel.View attachment 3574

You eliminated one issue; good for you. Now, just consider the weather patterns, the growth of development, the reduction of funds for wildlife protection, and the changing agendas of virtually every elected and appointed official in the country (?World?)

Some one once said, "Take care of the things you can fix; prepare for the things you wish to be fixed; be aware that you are not aware of what's ahead of you in life."

or...

Do what you can and hope for the best.

Best wishes.

Back