DANNER GROUSE BOOTS

STYLE 57300, MADE IN USA, NON-INSULATED, GORE TEX, SIZE 9 1/2 EE, COST NEW $380, LIKE NEW, $280 INCLUDES SHIPPING.

Attachments

• IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
Here's an update to questions that were sent to me. Yes, they are like new. If, you want to call wearing to the park twice near my home. Yes, this style boot has the airbob soles. Selling because no longer needed. Yes, they are a true EE width. It's recommended because this style boot runs narrow.

I have a pair of these in the 10 EE. I have a very wide foot and these fit me well so I would not say these run narrow relative to other boots. They seem to fit comparable to Redwings and Chippewa boots of the same size for me. I really like the boot. Hunted in them all season and put in a lot of miles through varied terrain from cattail sloughs of the Dakotas to rocky hills on the Arizona border. They have held up well and I never ended the day with sore feet. I would rate them very high for an upland bird boot. Not cheap but they are built to last which makes them worth the price.

I have a pair of these in the 10 EE. I have a very wide foot and these fit me well so I would not say these run narrow relative to other boots. They seem to fit comparable to Redwings and Chippewa boots of the same size for me. I really like the boot. Hunted in them all season and put in a lot of miles through varied terrain from cattail sloughs of the Dakotas to rocky hills on the Arizona border. They have held up well and I never ended the day with sore feet. I would rate them very high for an upland bird boot. Not cheap but they are built to last which makes them worth the price.
Yes, you are correct for your boots, (EE) width. Danner states on their website that this style boot runs narrow, in the normal (D) width. Pertaining to your foot width, they recommend ordering the (EE) width, if need be. Thnx for your comments.

Back