Daddy Likes!

Yes it is. I have looked for a few months ever since I sold my new Rizzini. Most upcharge you a grand for the "story" of up graded wood. Which is simply just luck of the draw. And most are pretty basic straight grain wood. This guy shot me a price 700 below MSRP! No CC fee add on, And when I saw the photos, I almost stroked out. LOL. I quickly fed my payment to him and snapped it up. Things have a way of working out if a guy is patient.

My Rizzini was a fuzz short for me, and my training friend wanted a new one at the time so we are both happy now. :) These Summit Sporting guns I know fit me, so all should be good.

Yeah thats ok and all, but in reality I doubt much goes wrong in 3 years :). My F.A.I.R Cortona (B Rizzini) has shot countless rounds in 10 years, with little to no issues. And they have similar builds. It will see plenty of use, so time will tell. If the time passes with 0 issues I doubt I would waste their time to look at it. I hope to see it by Friday.

Last edited:
Me too LOL. I am watching tracking :). I think it is on an airplane between Indianapolis and Minneapolis. :thumbsup:
I think they only offer 410, 20, 28 and 12ga. Unless the custom shop would make one. But then you have a home mortgage :). The reason other then dealers telling me about the wood upgrade BS is, you can go to their custom shop page and it shows you right there it is about 1,500 to do a "upgrade" on the butt stock alone. So no way any dealer is doing that for a grand or less for the entire gun, or butt for that matter. Just further proof that the dealer is just screwing you. Glad I found an honest guy to do business with.

I'm late to the party on this one. Been away from the boards for a while.

Congrats on the new toy!

I am between the CG line and a Silver Pigeon V right now. Just can not decide.

I would go with what fits. But a Caesar over a silver for sure otherwise. In a Beretta, take a look at the 692s, those are some nice guns, more comparable to a Summit. And the 692 black is just sweet. If they fit. My next one will be a 692 black edition.

Congratulations on your new Caesar! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I've owned a Magnus in 12 gauge since 2015 and it's great!

Frank

Beautiful gun!

Back