CZ-USA presents the American Birdhunter

kick them up

Hello UPH'ers,

I am please to announce that CZ-USA is now title sponsor for the 2014 season of the American Birdhunter on the Outdoor Channel.:thumbsup:

I just saw the premiere episode in our conference room and it came out well. We are excited and hope you will enjoy the shows. They will start airing in Janurary/ February. We have filmed several episodes with some of my co worker so far with more to come. Maybe in the near future my dogs may TV stars!:D

Air Times: Mon 3AM, Tues 7:30PM, Thurs 4:30PM all ET

Breaking It In 12/30/2013
Bluegrass Ducks 1/6/2014
Roosters in Michigan 1/13/2014
Kold in Kansas 1/20/2014
Ontario to the Gulf of Mexico 1/27/2014
The Retrieve 2/3/2014

Thanks,

Kick'em Up!
CZ-USA

Last edited:
I will check it out. I am looking at getting a CZ O/U at the base exchange on the USAFA in Colorado Springs. They have a 12gauge with 28inch barrel, however I want a 26 inch. What kind of chokes can you get it sleeved for? There is no sales tax on base and a bit cheaper than from the CZ website and other retailers.

Greg

I will check it out. I am looking at getting a CZ O/U at the base exchange on the USAFA in Colorado Springs. They have a 12gauge with 28inch barrel, however I want a 26 inch. What kind of chokes can you get it sleeved for? There is no sales tax on base and a bit cheaper than from the CZ website and other retailers.

Greg

Greg, I will PM you to discuss this further. CZ USA offers a Military and L/E program discounts. :thumbsup:

Kick'em Up

Greg--Not sure which model O/U you are looking at but they usually come with 5 Screw in choke tubes F,IM,M,IC,C. If you are looking at a Canvasback be advised it has been moved to the Discontinued Products section of the CZ Web Site.

Kick'em Up--I wouldn't mind hearing about the Military program CZ has. I'm thinking about the 912 or 920.

Greg--Not sure which model O/U you are looking at but they usually come with 5 Screw in choke tubes F,IM,M,IC,C. If you are looking at a Canvasback be advised it has been moved to the Discontinued Products section of the CZ Web Site.

Kick'em Up--I wouldn't mind hearing about the Military program CZ has. I'm thinking about the 912 or 920.

Yes, you are correct. New for 2014 the Canvasback Gold that is replacing the old Canvasback. Basically the same gun with some cosmetic changes. It is being offered in sub gauges as well. We moved the sub gauge platform to the Canvasback Gold from the Redhead platform for 2014.

Just PM me for my work email and details.

Kick'em Up!

Just replied to you. Please let me know....PM me with your work e-mail. Thanks,

Greg

I owned a CZ Woodcock Deluxe and loved it. I could kill very well with that gun. Fit perfect. But just a little heavy to carry for me was about it. Shot beautiful. For the money, you guys make some sweet guns.:thumbsup:

I owned a CZ Woodcock Deluxe and loved it. I could kill very well with that gun. Fit perfect. But just a little heavy to carry for me was about it. Shot beautiful. For the money, you guys make some sweet guns.:thumbsup:

I have one in 20ga and also a Redhead Deluxe in 12ga. I like them both a lot.

The CZ under and over is a nice gun. I sell them. The only complaint I have received is they tend to rust where the ventilated rib is soldered to the barrel.

The CZ under and over is a nice gun. I sell them. The only complaint I have received is they tend to rust where the ventilated rib is soldered to the barrel.

Chip, yes you are right. Several years ago we did have a small issue with that, but since then we have addressed that and some other issues. In fact we now send a team over to the factory on a yearly basis to make sure they are building these guns properly and to our specs.

What's the name of your shop?

Kick'em Up
CZ USA
Sales/ Prostaff

Bobby Holik is in town today @ one of the local gun shops. I did not know he is with CZ as well.:thumbsup:

Enjoy the show as I hunt both pheasants and ducks with my CZ SxS's.

I hunt upland with my 20 ga Upland, Grouse and Bobwhite as well as my 28 ga Ringneck.

I hunt ducks with my 12 ga Ringneck.

How about selling a shooting hat with mesh for warm weather so we can show our CZ pride at the gun club?

Keep up the good work with the show and the shotguns.

Last edited:
I just bought a CZ 12g, 26inch canvasback gold (retail over $800). Since I am retired military, I got a pretty good deal and price off of it. I had a heck of time finding an O/U in Colorado Springs with a 26inch barrel that wasn't over $1000.00.

I shot it last weekend, and it was awesome. I can't wait until hunting season, it couldn't come any quicker.

Rich at CZ is awesome. I used the Shootin Den here in Colorado Springs for the transfer ($30 fee) and $10 background check :mad::mad::mad:

I still came out on top and a whole lot less than retail :thumbsup::D

The Shooting Den are great folks, I highly recommend them for buying guns, transfer as FFL or consignment.

Greg

Greg, There should be some one cheaper for the transfer. Check local pawn shops. I only pay 15 bucks for mine, while some try and get 40-45 out of you there are some that are hungry for your business. Nice Gun!!!:thumbsup:

Back