Cover of NAVHDA mag

Uncle Buck

One of my pups featured in this month's issue and a breeder's award too! Did not know a thing about it until I oped the mail box.

Congrats!

Just sent my application into NAVHDA last week. Hopefully I get the magazine with your PP on it!

congrats! Good looking dog Buck, I haven't seen the other dogs, but mine and the picture dog are pretty classic looking with alot under the hood. john's pretty proud of her.

Definitely that NAVHDA Magazine cover page picture should be framed and put on your wall right next to your Breeder's AwardS!!!
Way to go Dad Buck!!!

I'll try to scan and put on here. Pudelpointers vary a lot, coat wise, so this pup was neither typical or atypical.
Lulu is bred to Jazzy Rigel as of the last three days and we are looking forward to a litter 06/08 or there about.

I am home sick today...so I just took a picture of Wyn on the NAVHDA magazine cover and will try to post it...let see how it turnouts...I am new to all these tricks.

I got mine in the mail today. That's a good looking dog. A nice write up as well.

I've exchanged some emails with your son about next years breedings. Crossing my fingers that something works out.

Back