Coot needs some advice

Alright guys I got to start thinking about retirement:) My probelm is I don't trust other people with my money. I'm more of the bury it in the back yard, but my dogs would probably dig it up and hide it from me:mad: So I decided maybe I should try mutual funds are something. Bank interest aint to good. I got to meet with a financal adviser ( A.K.A theif:)) soon and I was wondering if you guys have any advice.

PM me sometime Coot, and I'd be happy to discuss some things with you. I'm kind of a finance addict. I have a degree in finance, and would like to think I stay up-to-date when it comes to financial markets and wealth preservation.

bury it in large unmarked bills. use a sturdy metal container. please dont use a plastic peanut butter jar, my metal detector cant find that:p

Alright guys I got to start thinking about retirement:) My probelm is I don't trust other people with my money. I'm more of the bury it in the back yard, but my dogs would probably dig it up and hide it from me:mad: So I decided maybe I should try mutual funds are something. Bank interest aint to good. I got to meet with a financal adviser ( A.K.A theif:)) soon and I was wondering if you guys have any advice.

Coot, buy land, rent it out. It was right there under your nose:D

I have zero $ in the stock market/ Sleep good at night......

bury it in large unmarked bills. use a sturdy metal container. please dont use a plastic peanut butter jar, my metal detector cant find that:p

So this is how financial advisors steal your money!!!! No wonder Coot is Pissed at you!!!!!:cheers:

Listen to Dave Ramsey, he'll tell you what to do.:thumbsup::cheers:

Coot, I actually agree with Uguide and QH. Also, I'm sure Wildcat can help you out and he can't be a that bad because he's on here. :thumbsup::cheers: Good luck.

No No No, Coot, you need to bury gold and silver coins. They last longer in case of a breech of container integrity. Studies have shown the best location to bury life savings is western PA, as the soil is conducive to long term interest. Being the kind hearted soul I am, I have a location in my back pasture picked out just for you. I will dig the hole for you, and even wear a blindfold to maintain secrecy:thumbsup:

I'm here for you man:cheers:

No No No, Coot, you need to bury gold and silver coins. They last longer in case of a breech of container integrity. Studies have shown the best location to bury life savings is western PA, as the soil is conducive to long term interest. Being the kind hearted soul I am, I have a location in my back pasture picked out just for you. I will dig the hole for you, and even wear a blindfold to maintain secrecy:thumbsup:

I'm here for you man:cheers:

Now thats the kinda humor I like:thumbsup::10sign:

I thought for sure I'd get some kind of disaster story nothing:mad: I'll probably wish in 30 years I would of spent it on a good party. Thats what some wall street guys probably going to do with it anyways. My caveman ways have always worked for me why stop now:D

Coot, I was serious when I said to PM me... I'd be happy to provide you with some links on my thoughts (no commission or sale, public information), for you to read and consider before you meet with a financial advisor. What I like most about finance is helping people who may not necessarily understand it all get a better grip.

I'm not licensed to sell investments, so don't worry about me trying to sell you something. I just like helping those who are confused with financial planning. It can be rather confusing, especially regarding all the financial vehicles out there nowadays.

I'm weary of most financial advisors as well, because they are usually coerced to sell certain products, or go through a certain investment firm or certain products. There are many things to be considered.

Brian.

COOT! No need to look any farther.:D
I got the "REAL DEAL" for you, NOW is the time to buy. Cow/calves are "sky high" Buy em high sell in the next down cycle.:confused:
Use up some moldy $$$$$$. I happen to know of a whole herd, just waiting for the right guy.
Get em sight unseen if you like, just send trucks.:cheers:
You won't have to pay income taxes, guaranteed.;)

Can you believe cow/ calve pairs are bring $2400-$2600 around here. What are people thinking:confused: lands over $7000 acre don't even have to be good ground.

Wildcat I pm you I must of goofed up damn computers:D

Cattle are sky high in Kansas at the moment too, I think it's an epidemic!

Coot I'll get some links ready for you over the weekend and PM them to you, which you can read at your leisure. :thumbsup:

Back