Columbia Lightweight Brush Pants

BritChaser

Like all Columbia products I have, these brush pants are excellent. Well-constructed and the represented size is the actual size unlike some brush pants I have had. Good fit with my "mature" physique haha.

Do they happen to have a cargo pocket for a cell phone? I've been unsuccessfully looking for a pair of brush pants with a cell phone pocket for several years.
Tom

not really, but they do have a large rear pocket with a flapped top that would keep a phone secure.

Do they happen to have a cargo pocket for a cell phone? I've been unsuccessfully looking for a pair of brush pants with a cell phone pocket for several years.
Tom
I picked up a pair of Orvis Pro LT hunting pants that have a cell phone pocket. They are a lightweight brush pant. I happened to find a pair in my size online at a fly fishing store, they were 40% off so I thought I'd take a chance on them.

Just a thought: shouldn't be too hard to find some who does sewing repairs to put on a patch to hold a cell phone on pants you like for hunting.

I live out side a small town and there's a lady who makes dresses and such for folks, and who has repaired levis and such for over the years. A patched pair of insulated jeans for $10 or 15 is a heck of a lot cheaper than a new pair of $50 pants.

best wishes.

Just a thought: shouldn't be too hard to find some who does sewing repairs to put on a patch to hold a cell phone on pants you like for hunting.

I live out side a small town and there's a lady who makes dresses and such for folks, and who has repaired levis and such for over the years. A patched pair of insulated jeans for $10 or 15 is a heck of a lot cheaper than a new pair of $50 pants.

best wishes.
Kinda along the same lines. I had my brother repair my old chaps, and told him while he was at it to add some pockets to the front. He did them up a little fancy so new chaps would've been cheaper but there's not another pair out there like em. That said, you can definitely have someone add a pocket with very minimal work.

Good suggestions boys. I did order a cheap belt phone holder to try out-have not yet. I do know a local tailor to talk to. Or maybe my wife.
Tom

Ask women you talk to at a grocery store, or call a fabric shop, tell them you need a seamstress and ask if they have folks who take in sewing.

Best wishes

Tom

I was mistaken. Yes, they do have a cellphone pocket where the watch pocket is on a pair of blue jeans.

Back