Colorado Blues

Chessie 67

A buddy and I took our dogs out after work yesterday evening for a walk in our favorite Grouse woods. Nice cool evening at 9500 feet. I was very encouraged to see a fair amount of birds; about 11 flushes. The young of the year birds were already very good size and strong fliers. I’m really looking forward to see how they fly again in 27 days!!

Quailnerd

A buddy and I took our dogs out after work yesterday evening for a walk in our favorite Grouse woods. Nice cool evening at 9500 feet. I was very encouraged to see a fair amount of birds; about 11 flushes. The young of the year birds were already very good size and strong fliers. I’m really looking forward to see how they fly again in 27 days!!
I’ll be at 10000 ft with you Labor Day weekend! Summer started super dry which may be good for nesting and rains began a few weeks ago.. I can’t wait, but need to hit the gym asap!

Chessie 67

I’ll be at 10000 ft with you Labor Day weekend! Summer started super dry which may be good for nesting and rains began a few weeks ago.. I can’t wait, but need to hit the gym asap!
Nice! Yes, it’s definitely a work out, also a good way to cross train for Elk hunting!