Camping during the phez season?

Unless there are signs saying "no overnight camping" why not.
I always manage to find a place to pull in and spend the night.:thumbsup:

good deal

That will help keep costs down allow more for the trespass fees if we cant find the roosters on state ground!
I wonder if I make a campfire if that would tick em off?

Eddie, it depends if there are fire restrictions. During dry weather they won't allow smoking outside.
You will probably have to bring the firewood along.
I know of quite a few WMA's that have wind shelters and fire rings/grills.

thanks

your the informational guru! well I am hoping for a wet season then dry week! I need the puddles to be there for the ducks and the campfires! then the dry week for a successful pheasant hunt!

Eddie, If you look in the north dakota section you will find this question was just answered about a month ago. Quite a long thread actually.
I looked and couldn't find any recent previous posts with camping info in N D, could you please give a reference? Went back 2 pages(hope I'm not going blind
:eek:)

If the fire index is high there which Im sure it will be there will be no fires allowed! its very dry right now and if we dont get a lot of moisture the land owners will be cutting all the crp down for the cattle!

Best Phez and Duck combo areas?

I am not looking for you to tell me the farm you like... You can if you want haha :) I am just curious if there are certain towns notorious for good amounts of both types of critters?
Only bringing two dogs I need to rest them a few days during my trip. I believe that waterfowl hunting will be an easy way we can keep after it while relaxing.

Anywhere west of about jamestown will be good for ducks...If you've never been to nd you will see ducks on just about every single piece of standing water. Any of the towns that are a reasonable drive to the north or the south off of I94 will be a good place to hunt sharpies , pheasants and ducks once you are west of jamestown based on my past 6 years of hunting the area.

Back