Brock retires

Phil V.

Just read that Brock Lesnar is retiring after losing his match to Overeem in the first round.

Yeah what happened to Brock?? He was tearing it up when he first started and then more than met his match with Kane Velasquez who beat him to a pulp and now this latest fight. From what I've seen he lacks any kind of punching or kicking skills and when he matches up against someone who excels at either he doesn't have an answer for it.

Wonder what he's going to try next?

Well fellas the man is not taking it lightly. I guarantee it. Brock developed a serious illness that really messed him up. He does not have the strength he once had. And this was the final wake up I suppose that he needs to just enjoy life and his family.

This joker was a neccessary marketing ploy for the UFC.With very few exceptions,elite wrestlers know in their own minds that their skills are dominate over any opponent.Lesnar's only world-class skill was his wrestling.Just doesn't cut it in mixed-martial arts.
He was exposed by Shane Carwin,who basically tired from atriphy due to pounding on this chump for five minutes straight.Then Cain showed without a doubt that Lesnar did not know what to do when he got hit hard.Then he had to go against a brute (Overeem) who is a World Champion kick-boxer?No way his night was going to end well.I still wish Frank Mir would have gotten to fight him again.
BTW,His blaming his guide for his hunting misfortunes is classless as it comes.He said he had two tags?BS!Why would a sane man,with a whitetail tag let a near-book whitetail that is on video,walk away, if he had a tag?To go shoot a 4by3 Muley?They even spoke of their bumb luck on camera.(Not having a whitetail tag when they saw this monster).
Good riddance to this clown.

Back