BRAQUE D'AUVERGNE puppies for sale

Veronika

BRAQUE D'AUVERGNE puppies for sale in California! Rare in the US!

I have an exceptional Braque d 'Auvergne litter born end of Feb 2017. Both the Sire and Dam are excellent hunting dogs (upland and waterfowl) and are also great family members.
Sire and Dam are from Champion European Bloodline (from France and from Czech Republic) and AKC and NAVHDA registered. They are steady on the point, love the water and children.
Stud Service also Available

www.uplandpointers.com
uplandbraque@gmail.com

Phone# 805-479-4622

Hello,
The deposit is $500 and the total price is $1800 (shipping extra). I will upload more pictures tonight. Please let me know if you interested, I have reservations lined up We have first come first serve policy and also I would like to know more about where is the puppy going...
I'm happy to send you more info in pm.
With Best Regards: Veronika

uplandbraque@gmail.com

You mentioned that your dogs are NAVHDA registered. What tests have they completed, and how did they score?

NAVHDA registered only. Also AKC registered. No test yet. You will see the pictures. We taking the dogs for hunting on our own and have fun. Testing is not important for us. We enjoying the time together.
This breed is very sensitive and very intelligent. You can not force the Braque D'Auvergne, they love to work with you.
Thank you for your question. Veronika

Good to know, although it seems odd that you'd list NAVHDA registration as an attribute if you believe testing is of no value. Testing is not necessarily the greatest way to measure a dog's ability, but for many of us, it does provide an independent assessment of a dog's desire/scenting/pointing/retrieving abilities, as well as it's ability to absorb training. For what it's worth, if you enjoy spending time with your dogs, you'd likely enjoy testing.

Good luck with your pups.

I never said testing is no value...it is my choice. NAVHDA is not forcing members to do test. Some people home schooling the kids, others sending to public or private schools. I'm training my dogs on my own way.
NAVHDA is a nonprofit corporation whose purpose is to foster, promote, and improve the versatile hunting dog breeds in North America.
Veronika

I've been a NAVHDA member for close to twenty years, but I sure appreciate your sharing their mission statement.

Best of luck with those pups.

Back