BP Ammo changes

Bird Buster

The MB Long range load has evidently been discontinued and they now have a shell that appears to be replacing it called B&P Heavy Pheasant with a velocity of 1500 FPS. Man I sure liked the MB long range shell as it was kind to my shoulder when firing several rounds and patterned nicely. The new concept of faster is better for loads seems to be catching on with every manufacturer it would seem. Sad as if something isn't broken why fix it :mad:

Call Aerostar

No 16 gauge!!!!!

I had same problem and called them and they added me to a waiting list for 16ga but they may be out of them for the year. They are the only supplier for B&P unless you contact a gunstore that stocks them ( I know that seems "duh" but they too buy from Aerostar). Maybe call Aerostar and ask for dealers in your area they supplied? The B&P website (see below) only lists Aerostar and Cabellas

My son is stationed in Italy and I keep trying to bribe him to buy several cases at the factory and smuggle them to me...no joy. ;)

To the guy who was trying to get to the B&P website... had same problem and had to go deep into links to find the only below...it is only good for reference as we in 'MERICA' cannot buy from the site...but it has pretty pictures.

http://www.baschieri-pellagri.com/en/default.aspx

Here today, gone tomorrow. Those 16 ga. B&P are (were) a great pheasant load. I took quite a few this year with #6 in my open barrel and #5 in the tight barrel. I'll have to hoard what I have left!

Back