Birthday wishes

BleuBijou

Mnmthunting is 62 today!!!! Happy Birthday!!!:thumbsup::cheers::cheers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MNMT:10sign::cheers: 62 that means we've got to witness all the viking seasons. Hope you have many more:thumbsup:

Happy b-day triple m! I have you by 2-years so feel free to refer to me as a geezer, lol. Enjoy!

:cheers:Happy bday!:cheers:

Thank you folks, Had a great day.
Pup and I took a long morning walk on the ranch, temp in the low 60's:)
Pup found a nice bunch of half grown Ruffs, all flew up into the young Aspens. Turkeys, MAN do we have turkeys:eek:

Anybody want to hunt bear? Let me know. I have a big guy go about 500 pounds. Damage to a corn field, unreal.:(

Happy belated birthday and heres to many more. I have 6 months on you but still feel much younger as Iam sure you do.

Thank you folks, Had a great day.
Pup and I took a long morning walk on the ranch, temp in the low 60's:)
Pup found a nice bunch of half grown Ruffs, all flew up into the young Aspens. Turkeys, MAN do we have turkeys:eek:

Anybody want to hunt bear? Let me know. I have a big guy go about 500 pounds. Damage to a corn field, unreal.:(

what state is the bear in? when is the season?

Happy Birthday :cheers:

Happy Birthday Wayne have many more.

what state is the bear in? when is the season?

Hubbard County Minnesota. We are infested with the critters, Wife chased a 250 pounder of the porch the other day. She went to the screen door and banged two large pots together, bear took out 6 feet of railing on his exit. :(
I sez to Her "your bear, you fix the rail":cheers:

Oh Cloud, Hunters are putting out bait now, get the bears coming into it. Season opens gun and archery about the 1st Sept?
Trouble is the big old bears get smart about bait, trail cams show 2-3-4 in the morning, most bears killed are two years old.
I think applications are done May or so?

I think any bear on my front porch would be "in season". Good thing we don't have bears here. :cheers:

Back