Big Block V8's

Nice ride! That video makes me miss cruising my LS 2 small block. Waiting for the parts to come in but I'm going to put in a full exhaust, OTRCAI, port the throttle body and intake and then get it dyno tuned. I'm hoping to get about 380 HP to the wheels (about 460 HP to the flywheel). Surely no 750 HP but will be enough to get me going after a quarter mile run on the weekend.

Very BA car. Mileage: 5 city; 7 highway. Fun factor: 10+ :D

That is only 748 more HP then I run!!!!!!LOL!!! If only gas was .25 !!!!:thumbsup:

Yep, there is something special about good-ole- American muscle! And it doesn't get any sweeter than a big block Chevy. No Jap crap for me...ever.

Sometimes I feel like I am in a Rickshaw!!!!!! Miss the days of the 69 Roadrunner and 71 Mustang Mach 1 !!!! I just had trouble keeping them out of the ditch!! Dirt roads were a Bitch!!!! I know it had nothing to do with my driving skills!!!!!! :cheers:

Sometimes I feel like I am in a Rickshaw!!!!!! Miss the days of the 69 Roadrunner and 71 Mustang Mach 1 !!!! I just had trouble keeping them out of the ditch!! Dirt roads were a Bitch!!!! I know it had nothing to do with my driving skills!!!!!! :cheers:

Man that would be one strong chinaman:D

does that one have the new 427 vet motor in it?

Very nice ride:10sign:

negative
5.7 6 speed
chipped, reprogrammed and full Titanium exhaust.
about 425 horse. Not bad for a car that is just a tick over 3100 lbs. Its a kick in the pants and hard to hold on to.

Back