Benelli ultralight upland PS

TexasPHEZHunter

I have had the itch for a while to make a big purchase and this gun has caught my eye, the BUL upland performance shop.

It comes with a nifty price tag but I feel it’s worth it with the upgrades included.

I have found very little info or reviews on this gun on the web. Do any of you guys happen to own one?

If so how do you like it?

I have had the itch for a while to make a big purchase and this gun has caught my eye, the BUL upland performance shop.

It comes with a nifty price tag but I feel it’s worth it with the upgrades included.

I have found very little info or reviews on this gun on the web. Do any of you guys happen to own one?

If so how do you like it?

If I could only have one shotgun—God Forbid—It would be a BUL OR A M2–love both of them—have Both —jmo

Great gun. Don't forget to pattern all three choke tubes if you buy. I ended up buying a set of Carlson's because the IC that came with it was way off. Quality gun....choke tubes??...not so much!

I have two hunting buddies that love them. I have the Benelli Sport which is a little heavier. For me it swings better and I don't mind the extra length or weight.

I don't see what justifies the price tag. I don't like ported barrels. You can get a larger charge handle for $20. Lever bolt release for $25. Benellis run great with no upgrades. Buy a 12ga AND a 20ga for the price of the PS if you want to spend money.

Back