behind seat kennels

Alaskan swamp collies

Does anyone know of a place to buy a pair of kennels to fit behind the seat in an extended cab pickup? One 400 fits fine, but we can't get a second one in on the other side. Would like to buy a one piece kennel with openings on both ends that could fit 2 swamp collies. Prefer plastic or fiberglass rather than metal. Putting the dogs in kennels in the bed doesn't work up here with the cold.

Does anyone know of a place to buy a pair of kennels to fit behind the seat in an extended cab pickup? One 400 fits fine, but we can't get a second one in on the other side. Would like to buy a one piece kennel with openings on both ends that could fit 2 swamp collies. Prefer plastic or fiberglass rather than metal. Putting the dogs in kennels in the bed doesn't work up here with the cold.
. Check Dakota 283. Spendy but they are supposed to coming out with a kennel designed to do just that. I think the new model that fits for this is available next month. Drop them an email.

. Check Dakota 283. Spendy but they are supposed to coming out with a kennel designed to do just that. I think the new model that fits for this is available next month. Drop them an email.

You must have listened to the same podcast I did. Going to put the Dash 3.5 on my Christmas list this year.

Back