Basketball Kansas

BritChaser

With all three of its div. 1 teams in the NCAA tournament, Kansas is lookin' good. Good luck to all three.

AMEN to that!!!:D:D:D

Yes, it's that time of year again when everybody in the office is giving me crap about my bracket. Like they didn't know I was going to pick KSU to win it all (again)...:eek: My question is, why would I pick anybody else?:D I usually pick KU to go a lot deeper in the tourney than I did this year, but on some level I must still be mad at them for spanking KSU in the conference title game.:laugh:

The funny thing about picking brackets is that ours is usually won by somebody who knows and cares absolutely nothing for basketball. One year, the lady didn't even know what sport it was for, but her picks ended up beating all the know-it-alls.

Anything can happen, right? I sure hope so! I picked WSU over Gonzaga, now THAT would be an upset!

Tourney Time, gotta love it!

Regardless of my bracket picks, I'll be rooting Big 12 all the way! Plus Wichita State, of course.

Regardless of my bracket picks, I'll be rooting Big 12 all the way! Plus Wichita State, of course.

That's very open-minded of you. :D

I didn't get to see the game, but recorded it.
Not sure I want to watch it now.

Now I got to pull for KU and Wichita :eek:

I watched the MN/UCLA game last night.
Gophers, I thought would be a easy "W" for UCLA.
NOT SO! The Gophers demolished EM! :confused:

Watched the hippie from Gonzaga get away with everything! At one time it was 23 foul shots to 8 !!! Game was not at all called very well!!! Wichita State made some huge 3's! The kid from Scott shot a 3 with a guy in his face that I thought was a bad shot, but it was all Cotton!!!! Early was off his game a little after some foul trouble and a tongue lashing from his coach! Free throws at the end were clutch!!! Hope they can keep going!:cheers:

That was a great game. Goes to show what happens if you can shoot and get hot at the right time. Wish my Cats could shoot like that.

I thought it was a poorly called game in the first half as well. There were enough bad calls that I think it can be justified calling it that. But, WSU plays physical basketball as well.

After today they may be the only team left in the tourney. I think that NC guards are going to kill KU.

Last edited:
Ku will be up for roy. I suspect they win by 10 or more. Glad vcu is gone. Ku has a better chance against michigan

ISU had too many sloppy turnovers or they would have won that game, even with that tough charging call.

ISU had too many sloppy turnovers or they would have won that game, even with that tough charging call.

That was the difference in the game. Could not believe the announcers went on and on and on about Craft's heel not touching the line but completely ignored the fact that the ISU player's feet were in the air long before Craft moved under him.

That was the difference in the game. Could not believe the announcers went on and on and on about Craft's heel not touching the line but completely ignored the fact that the ISU player's feet were in the air long before Craft moved under him.

The announcers all have a love affair with craft. He was coming apart at the seams prior to that three. The charge call was a joke. ISU played a great game and will be tough in the future

Back