Backpacks

Phil V.

I know some of you go on hunting trips that require them. My question is which one would be a good one to buy that you can attach a rifle to. I'm going to be buying it as a Christmas present for a friend that plans on elk hunting next year. He is 6'2" tall and 280lbs.. I would like to get a really nice one that would last and take the abuse of elk hunting. Price is not a problem because I know good ones are not cheap. I live near Gander mtn. and Dick's sporting goods and there is a Dunham's that is close as well. Thanks for the input.

Thanks DakotaZeb.. I'm new at looking at and trying to figure out the which ones are good and which ones that are not.

I have no experience with Eberlestock packs. I've only read that they are pretty good. If you want a pack that can carry your rifle your choices are limited. And just because my last name is Eberle, I also have no affiliation with Eberlestock.

Watched a couple of videos on them and decided to get the one they call Destroyer. I'll get the scabbard to go with it as well as a couple other things for my friend. The material they use is some high end material that is hard to tear up which is what I was looking for because my friend is that hard on things. Thanks for the info..

Back