Avengers Movie Review

It rocks. The post trailer clip with Thanos indicates the sequel will be even better.

i went to the opener fri night i almost fell asleep my girlfriend was mad at me cause i didnt like it lol, but i was kind of amused at the kids who brung in big hulk fists and captain americas shields kinda funny

i went to the opener fri night i almost fell asleep my girlfriend was mad at me cause i didnt like it lol, but i was kind of amused at the kids who brung in big hulk fists and captain americas shields kinda funny

lol....you mean you didn't dress up with fake muscles and green makeup.:confused: Come on man; live a little:D

I saw it last weekend, it was pretty entertaining; a lot funnier than I had expected! I would see it again.

Rut

Loki shouting at Hulk telling him he was a god and wouldn't be bullied almost looked like it was going to work right up until his body was used to pulverize that concrete floor.

Loki shouting at Hulk telling him he was a god and wouldn't be bullied almost looked like it was going to work right up until his body was used to pulverize that concrete floor.

that was my favorite part too. I hope I never get too old to enjoy stuff like that.

I loved it when Hulk gave Thor the way to go punch on the arm and knocked him thru the wall.:D

Back