Anyone going to SD for late PHEZ?

FieldKing

I am in central Indiana, would love to hook up with someone going to South Dakota the last week of season or after christmas, I have never been so would like someone who has and knows good public or free private land for wild pheasants, I have an English Setter that will also come along! I can split fuel cost and room!

I am going to Kansas next fall, the Ulysses area, I need to get my hunter ed certificate, I do not need it in Indiana but I guess I do to hunt Kansas, what do u mean by cheaper? Licenses etc?

isnt the distance shorter personally i just like hunting all day the few times i get to go instead of noon on and the mixed bag opportunity,but to each his own im partial to kansas i guess.

Late season hunt update

I guess with no takers and not enough advance warning to schedule vacation time at work I will have to cancel for this season:mad: I will start planning now for Kansas and SD next season hunt trips and have to settle for put and take preserves here at home for now, thanx to all anyway:):

In The same boat

Hi Field King I'm looking to out a group together to go to SD, with the two of us we will need two more to book a spot in the Uguide hunt.I live in NC and have a Silver lab ready and trained to go. Now we have to find humans that are as excited as our dogs to hunt. My email is lets keep in touch and not give up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be up for the late season trip, if it's not to late? I have a gsp and a drahthaar that would love to come out as well. I was there three years ago and have been meaning to go back out but something always comes up. let me know either way I'd be up for the trip. jjhkjt@wwt.net or just pm me.

I might be interested. I know we are going to ks once maybe twice. Keep me posted.I am located in Ohio have 3 English Pointers.
Bobby G

Back