Any Professional trainers?

TGM

I've had my dog at a trainer this summer (4 months). She's been working on field handling. I'll be picking her up soon. She is doing very well. What is an appropriate range for gratuity?

I've had my dog at a trainer this summer (4 months). She's been working on field handling. I'll be picking her up soon. She is doing very well. What is an appropriate range for gratuity?
While I'm the first to tip, if she is working for herself, I don't think it's necessary. Pay in cash (if possible) and call it a day.

I am not a professional trainer but I do occasionally FF and CC dogs for "clients". We always agree on rates before the work starts, and that's all I expect. Now if the guy is a fisherman a bag of walleye filets is always welcome. My favorite gift I received was from a carpenter who made me 2 Adirondack chairs.
Just food for thought,
May I ask who you had your dog with?

No tip should be expected..trainer is professional and paid for service.
However..on exception is normally a achievement of say…derby list..Qag…win in Amature…Open…Tittle..
Is usually noted with nice dinner out..and MAYBE a little bonus…whitch may have been understood ahead of time

Back