And So It Begins Again

Gatzby

A few months back I received a couple calls inquiring about a litter I was familiar with. After I gushed about how great the dam was as a pup, and how easily the sire earned his FC, and then sired the 2022 National derby Champion.... Well I had to have one

Introducing Glen Edins Everyday Is a Holiday (Doc). By
HRCH Loefflers Make Goose Stew MH (RUE) x FC AFC Carl With A K (Carl)

Here is a pic of Doc with his buddy Ty. And a pic of his mom becouse its to cool not to share
Ty and Doc.jpgRue.jpg

Last edited:
That is one ballsy dog to go after a wounded goose. Those things are MEAN.
Ahh them greater Canadas are only tough on the golf coarse. Give em a couple BB and they are scared little girls

Good luck with the new pup. I hope he turns out calmer than my 10 mo old wild child Tucker.

Love the Fox Red Lab chasing the honker. Mine got 14 yesterday.

Attachments

• A31DD167-0D3C-4E1D-B5C6-D7569CEB3F93.jpeg
    A31DD167-0D3C-4E1D-B5C6-D7569CEB3F93.jpeg
    786.3 KB · Views: 19
doc with first ribbon.jpgPuppy update:
Just for fun last weekend I entered Doc (AKA Smash Panda) in the puppy stake at Central Minnesota Retriever Clubs informal trial. Honestly I looked at it as a donation to the club.
The little guy showed me so many positive things.....I know he's very young and the road ahead is long but the future looks great. Full disclosure there were only 3 other dogs entered, but they were significantly older than little dude.
PS For the eagle eyes. The ribbon is for the open stake and not the puppy (my older dog won the open).

Doc (right) is already turning into a outstanding upland dog. He and Ty produced 3 limits the last 3 days in SD. ty, doc SD pheasants.jpg

Doc has been piling up the ribbons at Central Minnesota Retriever Clubs Informal Field Trials! Doc with ribbons.jpg

A few months back I received a couple calls inquiring about a litter I was familiar with. After I gushed about how great the dam was as a pup, and how easily the sire earned his FC, and then sired the 2022 National derby Champion.... Well I had to have one

Introducing Glen Edins Everyday Is a Holiday (Doc). By
HRCH Loefflers Make Goose Stew MH (RUE) x FC AFC Carl With A K (Carl)

Here is a pic of Doc with his buddy Ty. And a pic of his mom becouse its to cool not to share
View attachment 5079View attachment 5080
Chomp

Back