AKC Field Bred English Cockers

salt creek gsp

Field bred litter born 7/11/2010. Ready 8/29/2010. Moving must sell. Both parents come from very well bred champion bloodlines. Pedigrees can be seen on saltcreekshorthairs.com under the English Cocker tab. Pictures are under the dogs for sale tab. The sire is Fallen Wings Spartan (solid black) whose parents are both FC and MH. The dam is Skyes' the Limit (white and black) who has 9 out of 12 grand parents and great grand parents that are FC. Both parents are natural hunters, retrievers, and great companions. Tails docked and dew claws removed. I have raised and trained bird dogs for many years and have found that these cockers require very little formal training other than being taught to sit and come to be excellent hunting companions. Puppies will have had at least one shot and been wormed if needed. Now is a great time to buy that hunting companion for next year. They will be more mature and ready to hunt than a spring puppy would be in its first fall season. There are 4 males: 2 w/b and 2 solid black and 3 females: 2 solid black and 1 w/b. Price is $350 plus shipping. Special price for young hunters under 16. Contact George Simmerman by phone: 812-583-3312 or email gsimmerman@hotmail.com.

Last edited:
Great looking pups, and nice pedigree. I wish I had time for one, but I fear it would not get proper attention with the onset of hunting season.

Back