Akc blacks and choc pointing labs are here!

Chave Dakota

12 Puppies were born. I have 1 choc male. 3 black females and 4 black males available. Pups from prior litters of this same mating have done well with trainers, some of which have moved on to run hunt tests. These pups will grow up to be excellent bird dog and or hunt test prospects. The sire to this litter has a CPR Title and has thrown point in all of his litters he has sired. The dam to this litter has a pedigree that goes back to GMPR Riks Risky Raider which is an APLA hall of fame dog.I hunt and guide with both of the parents at a commerical hunting operation near Gann Valley, SD. These pups will flat out want to please you whether you are training/hunting or being your best friend. 25% Choc and 75% blacks are expected to be born. The pick of this litter has been sought after by a Pheasants Forever Chapter from Nebraska, therefore they speak for themselves. Pedigrees, Photos of prior pups and references available upon request.These pups will be EIC,CNM Clear through parentage. $600 for Chocolates, $450 for blacks. $100 deposit required to hold your pick . If you should have any questions or want to reserve a pick, you can contact me at 605-999-6481 or fmprien@msn.com. Text messages are welcome

Back