Akc black lab pups $400-SOLD

Chave Dakota

This is the second litter from this proven mating. Mother is a hard charging flushing yellow and the dad is a pointing black lab. Pups from this mating are phenonimal. Just finished a hunt with the dad with 3 fellow UPH folk today. The grandfather of these pups won the South Dakota pheasant hunting championship. He(Toby) can be seen on www.northerplainsretrievers.com. 9 pups born to this littler. 1 Chocolate and 8 black. I have 1 black female and 3 black males remaining. DOB is 11/21/11. They are currently 5 weeks old. I will not let them leave my place until Jan 8. They have there dewclaws removed and will have UTD shots and worming. References available. fmprien@msn.com 605-995-5942.

Last edited:
I am looking for a upland hunting lab for my father. He had to retire his male black lab this year, 12 years of hunting on him and my father is a bit heart broken over it. Could you send pictures of the available pups and give me a little more information and pictures of the parents? Also where are the pups located and have you done any exposure/socialization with the pups? my email is m_albus86@yahoo.com. Thank you

Gum . I do not test the hips, eys or EIC. I know that I have had a lot of customers that have tested there dogs and have had no problems. I plan on testing the parents for EIC before my next litter. The price of the pups will go up too then)))

Malbus... I sent you an email with pics of the pups and the parents.

Please check out www.northernplainsretrievers.com to read about TOBY(grandfather of these pups).:)

Back