Action camera

Jet

I’m thinking of getting something to video my dogs instead trying to use my phone.
Does anyone have any recommendations other than go pro?

No, I don't. I have tried a couple other off brands and had very poor luck. Grainy images, troubles uploading, etc. GoPro is the top dog for a reason. Hero 10 is the newest version. I use the GoPro Hero 8 and have been pleased.

I also have a GoPro Hero 8. I think you're better off going GoPro. Any reason you are looking at alternative brands?

I only ask as GoPro are the kings of action cameras and they do their job well. I'm sure other brands do fine but I don't see a massive price difference and think it's worth going with the top brand myself.

I also have a GoPro Hero 8. I think you're better off going GoPro. Any reason you are looking at alternative brands?

I only ask as GoPro are the kings of action cameras and they do their job well. I'm sure other brands do fine but I don't see a massive price difference and think it's worth going with the top brand myself.
Mostly just looking at alternatives because I’m cheap! Lol.
I’ve never used one before and don’t know that I’ll use it much if I do get one. Just thought it would be good to provide some memories to look back on. The go pros I’ve seen seem to to start around 200 vs some off brands on Amazon for around 75. Haven’t done an in depth comparison so it may not be apple’s to apples between the two. Figured I’d ask to see if there was any point in considering the knockoffs before I get to deep into it.

I have used some recording glasses that worked well except I couldn't hold my head still so I got seasick watching the videos.

No, I don't. I have tried a couple other off brands and had very poor luck. Grainy images, troubles uploading, etc. GoPro is the top dog for a reason. Hero 10 is the newest version. I use the GoPro Hero 8 and have been pleased.
I don't see how you get those videos to load on this site.

I don't see how you get those videos to load on this site.
The videos I share on this site are uploaded to YouTube and then I share the link here. Otherwise, a guy might be able to use the "Attach file" button below the comment box, but I would guess there are size limits to what a person can attach.

The videos I share on this site are uploaded to YouTube and then I share the link here. Otherwise, a guy might be able to use the "Attach file" button below the comment box, but I would guess there are size limits to what a person can attach.
Yeah, I've been trying to post a video of my yellow lab.

Back