A Growing Revolution

Here is the latest off the UGUIDE Presses......

Please make an impact and share this info with the operators you know of that impact the landscape in South Dakota or surrounding states.

This system addresses the declining small grains dilemma that is impacting pheasants across the region.

A Growing Revolution

Geez you made stop cleaning my guns to read the article. Loved it

Chris,

Very impressive. Like you say, the best of both worlds and - most importantly - soil/wildlife friendly. What were the impressions of the Pioneer and Cenex reps? Not having a farming background, it seems to me that this is a much better way to go with far fewer inputs, excellent yields, less erosion & run off and wildlife habitat to boot. Speaking of run off, have you seen how Lake Erie turned green this past week due to a massive algal bloom? Pathetic that we don't see or care about the devastation to our Great Lakes from run off. Keep up the awesome work on sustainable ag and wildlife habitat. One day I hope to reserve a week to hunt one of your properties.

Frank

What were the impressions of the Pioneer and Cenex reps? Speaking of run off, have you seen how Lake Erie turned green this past week due to a massive algal bloom? Pathetic that we don't see or care about the devastation to our Great Lakes from run off.
Frank

Frank, the pressure from big ag to force its products on farmers have left many farmers feeling "out of control". This from SD Corn Growers and not from me.

The corn belt has been facing a huge water quality and air quality issue that can be addressed and improved. The latest Dicamba drift issue is major. No one talks about the air we breath and its impact in this issue, just the damage to neighboring crops. What about the neighbors?

Back