27" tv for sale

alan

i have a 27" tv works very good.. good pic , good sound..its only a couple years old like maybe 2 or 3 years old enclosed is a picture of my tv which is just like the one im selling..im selling my dads and his is just like mine..asking 100.00
tv.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry to inform you that these old style sets are basically worthless. Tough to even give away. No one wants them. The best you can do is maybe donate it to some organization and take the tax write-off.

i know i was afraid of that everyone wants the new ones..i just hate to throw it away like i said its only a few years old he just wants a new one lol

its dads tv he thought just thought maybe someone would by it for 100.00....i talked to him today and told him he was asking too much...told him the ones i asked said to donate it to someplace so we are gonna donate it to someone who needs one,,,we both did kind of figure noone would by it with the new flat screens out and everything

Hey, Allen have you tried craigslist?? might be a good place to try for a TV too.:thumbsup:

thats what i was going to say. I sold my 27 inch RCA tv there in less than a week. even sold my 46 inch DLP tv first day i posted on craigslist and he came over and forked over the cash, and i helped him load it.

make sure you put in local pick up only. shipping would cost a fortune!

most people get flat screen tvs now. I cant see why someone couldnt use such tv in a garage or a shop somewhere for their work place or what not. i have a 19 inch tube tv in the garage .. i wouldnt put a flat screen in the garage.

Back