2022 Pheasant Fest Omaha

Bird Buster

Who is going to this coming up March 11-13th in Omaha? I decided since it is the closest it will ever be to me I am going for the first time. Motel rooms are pretty reasonable now there anyways. Should be a hoot can't wait...

I may be able to plan a business trip around it. If not, Im afraid its just too far. Ive been to 5 or so in the past

Me and my hunting buddy plan to be there all day Saturday. Not much over 100 miles each way. When it gets back to Sioux Falls, the same distance. Get a meeting time and place organized for forum members and I will see any of you then...if is it saturday.

I'll be going, and taking my wife ; we already have our hotel reservations in Council Bluffs. She really enjoys the dog parade and cooking demonstrations and I love it all. This will be the fourth Fest we've attended.

I plan on going for a while on Saturday. I went to one other in Omaha, I believe it was the first one. Don’t know if I will be able to talk anyone in to going with me.

Last edited:
Ordered tickets today! Have a ticket for the Woodbury County banquet in 2 weeks and the week after Omaha, the Cherokee county banquet.

Glad you guys are supporting PF!
Our group is busy planning our 37th annual BrookingsCountyPheasantsForever banquet. Will have 24 raffles , spin the wheel 25 spots, sponsors gifts ,live and silent auctions.
We will give away at least 36 guns and have more if needed. No bb guns or crap like that.
We anticipate 150 sponsors and a crowd of 400

i wish PF was more efficient and transparent with how they use their funds, more like DU. i support DU.
their projects often support pheasants.

i wish PF was more efficient and transparent with how they use their funds, more like DU. i support DU.
Actually they do post what money is used for and it is very favorable to habitat work and positive things towards pheasant hunting.

Glad you guys are supporting PF!
Our group is busy planning our 37th annual BrookingsCountyPheasantsForever banquet. Will have 24 raffles , spin the wheel 25 spots, sponsors gifts ,live and silent auctions.
We will give away at least 36 guns and have more if needed. No bb guns or crap like that.
We anticipate 150 sponsors and a crowd of 400
Wow, Sounds like a great fundraiser. Will you have raffle tickets for guns? If so let us buy some on this site if it is ok with site owner.

Just check-out their website, it is all out there to review...can't be much more transparent than they are. The above link should be to a page with a link to all their financials.

Everyone should consider attending a local banquet and drop some money (get in some raffles, bid on some auction items) to help that chapter fund their projects.

Most of the banquet raffles only have those tickets available at the event. Sometimes the chapters will host raffles for guns or other bigger ticket items in the "off-season".

The beauty of PheasantsForever is money raised stays at the local level.
Sponsorships are 275.00 of which 35.00 goes to national PF for memberships. Now I realize when we buy merchandise from the Scheels PF national gets a %.

We sell raffle tickets at the banquet , for the banquet. Last year we had a big multiple gun raffle that went over well. Problem with groups putting large raffles on is many members don't sell tickets. I and 1 other guy sold 75% of the tickets.

FYI for those going. Here is a code for up to 4 free general admission tickets.

Wild Bird Hunters Annual Offer: Tickets to National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic
National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic 2022 in OMAHA, March 11-13. Code is good for up to 4 tickets. Enjoy THE FEST, and let's conserve more grasslands for the birds!
How to Redeem Tickets:
1. Go to ticketing website: https://bit.ly/3JwXkUR
2. Select up to four (4) tickets for “Single Day General Admission”
3. Scroll down and click “Add to Cart”
4. Click on “Check Out” on the next screen
5. Enter discount code: FEST22 and click “Apply Code”
6. Fill out required information and click “Get Tickets”

FYI for those going. Here is a code for up to 4 free general admission tickets.

Wild Bird Hunters Annual Offer: Tickets to National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic
National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic 2022 in OMAHA, March 11-13. Code is good for up to 4 tickets. Enjoy THE FEST, and let's conserve more grasslands for the birds!
How to Redeem Tickets:
1. Go to ticketing website: https://bit.ly/3JwXkUR
2. Select up to four (4) tickets for “Single Day General Admission”
3. Scroll down and click “Add to Cart”
4. Click on “Check Out” on the next screen
5. Enter discount code: FEST22 and click “Apply Code”
6. Fill out required information and click “Get Tickets”
Very cool is it possible to use them on different days?

Very cool is it possible to use them on different days?
I believe these tickets are not for specific days, so should be good any day.

Does anyone know if they sell ammo at this? Man, I am hoping so can't find any here where I am at.

Well, I see the following have booths representing:

Boss, Federal, Hevi Shot, Kent & Remington.....maybe email them and ask if they will be selling in their booths.

I do remeber the last time it was in Sioux Falls, I bought 2 bricks of CCI 22LRs from a vendor, which wasn't CCI, but a retailer, so it is possible retailers could be there selling. I wouldn't have looked twice at shot shells as I roll my own. I just gave one of those bricks to a rancher this year where we shoot prairie dawgs up in NW South Dakota.

I am driving up Friday morning and spending the night. Looking forward to it and thank you brown dog! I appreciate the free admission.

Back