2017 Hunting Season Photos - Let's See Them

gjw

Hi all, thought I'd start this so we can all post photos of our 2017 season (and not just pheasants). Include guns, game, dogs, friends etc. So let's see some of those great photos you all take so well!

I'll start it off with my after work hunt today. Went out solo, a bit windy, only saw 3. 2 of them were wild, but the 3rd one is in the bag.

I was using my 16ga Carl Goluch today

Hope to see your pics soon.

Best,

Greg

Last edited:
Hey all, went out today solo after our Annual Church Dinner/Fair. Decided to hit one of my good spots. Didn't see any grouse today, but Raina pointed a couple of nice roosters. Flushed up some Huns and managed one from that covey. Flushed up another covey and managed a double for a limit. I felt like Ben O. Williams!

I used my 16ga FN

and.......Raina

Best,

Greg

Beautiful photos guys. Thank you.

Nick

Hey all, went out solo today, hunted a place about a mile or so from the house, did very well, was able to limit and got a double in the process! Raina did very well, just a nice day!

I used my 16ga Garbi 100

Best,

Greg

Hey all, kind of a crappy day today, it started off with rain and ended up with wind! Managed to get out for a hour or so, saw birds, but spooky in this wind (20mph). Did manage one however, so not all was lost.

I used my 12b H&H Royal today.

Best,

Greg

Hey all, went out solo today, my son Jim was working cows for some friends of ours. Anyway, went up to the farm were we hunt deer. Always see birds in that area. Did see a few today. I did manage a limit.....but, lost one in the cattails and Rania couldn't find him, so only two in the bag. Good day overall, nice weather and a good dog!

I used my 16ga Arrieta 871

And....one tired Raina girl!

Until later!

Greg

Hey all, had to work today, but was able to get in a couple hours after with my son Jim. We had our first snow (that stuck) yesterday, so it was still a bit chilly and breezy. Jim wingshot one and he gave Raina the slip. I was able to get 2, so only 2 in bag today. This damn Daylight Savings is going to put a crimp in my after work hunts, but we'll still be getting out come hell or high water!

I used my 12ga Buhag Hubertus today

\\Best,

Greg

Hey all, had to work today, but was able to get in a couple hours after with my son Jim. We had our first snow (that stuck) yesterday, so it was still a bit chilly and breezy. Jim wingshot one and he gave Raina the slip. I was able to get 2, so only 2 in bag today. This damn Daylight Savings is going to put a crimp in my after work hunts, but we'll still be getting out come hell or high water!

I used my 12ga Buhag Hubertus today

\\Best,

Greg

Greg, beautiful gun. :thumbsup:

Hey all, well had to work today so had a short time for hunting after. It was a short hunt, thanks Daylight Savings!!!!! Saw quite a few birds, but they were spooky today. Oh well each day is different. Raina did well today. Would have lost this bird without her.

Anyway, I used my 12b Coggie Konor

Best,

Greg

Back