2 yr old CLM

ford

For sale I have a 2 year old chocolate. He has been used primarily as a pheasant guide dog at a very busy hunting lodge in SD for the past 2 seasons(not a preserve we hunt all wild birds) and has picked up approx 1000 birds as I am in the field about 100 days a year. I also use him duck and goose hunting.He has 14 FC or AFC titled dogs in his pedigree.

He is about 60 lbs.Nice muscular build. Has had 3 months of professional trainning including ob, cc ff and will run simple blinds(i used while duck hunting). He has a great nose, a pinpoint marker and very athletic and will hunt all day.He is very good around kids(my 5 year old feeds and walks him). I ran him in a couple nbdca style events last year and in his first event ever got a 3rd place finish, and the next few times he didn't place but that was my fault because I missed a bird.

His name is Harley and he is a very talented athletic dog with lots of hunting experience for his age and will make someone a awesome gundog and companion.Gets along with other dogs. He is very clean and quiet when in the kennel. I am asking 2500 for him with full AKC registration.

If you are interested you can call 605-530-3195 or pm me on this site thank you!

Last edited:
Back