2 well bred, started, 8 month old male GSP's

JeremyS

I have 2 male pups that I held back to start from my last litter between DC/AFC Odyssey's Perfection MH (Karl) and Top Gun Lady Daysha MH. These pups were whelped on 8-2-12. Both of these boys are showing great potential to be above average bird dogs.

Aspen Hill Justified (Raylan) is going to be a well built good looking dog that wants to please you as much as he wants to go find birds. He will be a great hunt test prospect or just an excellent hunting companion. He has had introduction to birds and gunfire and is pointing nicely. He shows natural retrieve with a nice hold. Raylan has just started his collar conditioning and is a very quick learner.

Aspen Hill Anarchy (Jax) is a bird driven machine. He has the potential to be competitive in walking field trials or will also make a nice hunt test dog. Jax is athletically built and is a little higher drive dog. He has been introduced to birds and gunfire and will hold point nicely for a 6 month old pup. It won't take long to get him steady through flush. Jax also shows desire for retrieving. Jax will be starting collar conditioning shortly. (If the snow/weather cooperates.)

You can pedigrees and contact info on my website http://www.aspenhillgundogs.com

Last edited:
Jax has been sold and I just have Raylan left. I want to get him moved shortly as I have a new litter on the way. He is going to make some a fine bird dog and is well on his way in training. Here are some newer pictures of him on point. He is a sharp looking dog.

Raylan_zpscc3546d3.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely looking dogs. Just wanted to say that I love the names - references to two of my favourite shows!
-Croc

Thanks, that's how we name most of our dogs. We have a new boy on the way, Aspen Hill Outlaw, named Boyd and a girl named Trixie from Deadwood.

That's a handsome young fella. Geez, I need to quit trolling the bird dog forum... It seems like I want 'em all. :laugh:

Thanks, this one is the real deal when it comes to being a super brag dog. Raylan will make someone a fine pheasant dog. He gets more style and confidence every time out and is a joy to be around and train. Here's one from yesterday.

20130321_151026_zps82dc24e3.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking dog. You should have no problem placing him.

I see you are near Slayton. Do you know Chuck Ludolph in Slayton? He owns/runs the school buses there. Chuck is the president of our NSTRA region. You should bring your dogs and come play the NSTRA game with us. We have 2 trials next month by Granite Falls.

I know Chuck quite well. I am on the school board in Slayton and work as a police officer there. Chuck was the Mayor for quite a while. My wife did get a setter from him a year or so ago. She was a nice dog, but just didn't quite work for what my wife wanted. I get birds from him once in a while too.

I would like to get to a NSTRA trial once in a while, but there are so many other games that I play and not much free time to fit everything in. I did have a male that I planned to run and I think he would have and could still do quite well in NSTRA, but I sold him last spring. Maybe I can get one of my newer dogs ready in the next couple years.

Well unfortunately the military called up Jax's new owner for deployment and they won't be able to give him the time he needs so I have him back for sale.

Last edited:
dog

sorry didn't get to ya today been busy with work do you still have the female or did you get her sold ? what price were you asking if you don't mind me asking thank you

No problem. I did sell her but may have another older finished female that might work depending on what you are looking for. Give me a call whenever you get a chance and I can give you the details.

Back