16 shells

Uh, A5?

just thinking about stuff, you know....

wondered where your garage is?

You know, idle thoughts and all that; thinking of all the garages there are and wondered what yours looked like....color, number of stalls, where you put stuff... like that.

:):love::sneaky::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle::devilish::devilish::sneaky:(y)

I'm calling this "hot spotting"...let people "hunt" for their own shells. It's not fair for those that take the time to search the internet, press the buy bottom, only to find the product sold out just a second before they hit the buy it now tab.

STOP HOT SPOTTING SHELLS! LOL

I have an old 16 with a poly choke, I love this gun, how many of you 16 gauge boys have seen one or own one? Just curious because I have never seen another, definitely not trying to start a pissin match, my dad gave it to me when I was a teenager

I have a Mossberg 190K, in 16ga. When people are so high on interchangeable choke these days, I'm suprised the polychoke never gained a big following...wouldn't be how ugly they were? LOL

I have an old 16 with a poly choke, I love this gun, how many of you 16 gauge boys have seen one or own one? Just curious because I have never seen another, definitely not trying to start a pissin match, my dad gave it to me when I was a teenager
i used to have a 20 ga. Rem 1100 with a dog turd on it. many years ago.

I realize you are just joking ... but the group on this site is pretty small (no disrespect to the owners of this site). Sharing shell locations is fine by me. I would rather have family and friends get their share, but after that anyone on this side can be next.

I doubt anyone on this site are the ones that park next to your truck and then run out and try cut you off on that favorite 80 acre parcel of public land. Now if I can keep those guys out of shells ... maybe I should go from adequate stock pile to all out hoarding.

Unless the manufacturers all plan to drop trucks into store docks soon, the situation may be very difficult. More people are looking now than ever.

Back