Gove County Britts

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok ya i called you few months ago i was wanting a dog from kirby and i was hoping you could talk off the big money he was wanting for him but no big deal now
    How is it going? I hope you are hunting. I haven't done much since xmas. I am working on getting Toby ready for his first walking field trial. How is work? Mine sucks no snow no money. We are getting by but it sure would be nice to have a little extra.

Jeff
    I had a blast working the dogs for my friends church group they bought 250 quail and 50 pheasants. I got to work the dogs for free. I had about 100 birds killed over my dogs.
    Shouldn't you be hunting today. How is work going? I have a cold from hell. Waiting on the snow gods to make some hunting money.
    Hope you had a good Turkey Day. I just wanted to thank you for taking us hunting and let you know we had a great time.
    Jeff
    We are a party of four experienced hunters with one lab and are looking for a guide with access to private land for hunting pheasants. We are planning on hunting for three days for wild pheasants. Your name was suggested by Corey as someone who might be available to act as our guide. Please let me know if you are interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back