Anyone finding ammo in the off-season?

The stores look they they are going to have to expand their ammo departments. There is a lot on the shelves but they are still lacking in quite a few calibers and loads. I really haven't seen anything that I really looking for yet. I can see where there might be some good discounts on some of the off-brand stuff down the road.

Scheels in Omaha has a wide selection currently. The red box federals are $28.99/box though...ouch. The have Kent, Browning, Fiocchi, Winchesters and a few others. They do have 16's birddude.

Did you notice any Browning BXD Upland 20 gauge 2 3/4?
I did see some when I was in there. I believe they had 5/6 shot available at the time. I am headed through Mitchell, SD and plan on stopping into Cabela's this Thursday as well. I've offered it up in here before, but if there is something specific that you're wanting and can't find shoot me a PM and I will get you my phone number. If I see it I can pick it up and drop ship it to you for cost. I just know it has been hard finding certain shells so figured i'd try to help out some forum members if possible.

I did see some when I was in there. I believe they had 5/6 shot available at the time. I am headed through Mitchell, SD and plan on stopping into Cabela's this Thursday as well. I've offered it up in here before, but if there is something specific that you're wanting and can't find shoot me a PM and I will get you my phone number. If I see it I can pick it up and drop ship it to you for cost. I just know it has been hard finding certain shells so figured i'd try to help out some forum members if possible.
If you're passing through Sioux Falls, stop at the Scheel's. About the same selection as Cabela's in Mitchell, but definitely better prices.
I was in the Scheel's 3 days ago, and the Cabela's yesterday.

Couple years back bought theses same shells for $18 a box. With mail in rebate about $13. Buddy of mine got super lucky and got his price down to $11. I should’ve bought 10 boxes, took a picture, and flexed about my stash. Lots of stuff out there now. I can find better options than $25 a box. This year I’m gonna shoot shells with slower speeds than I have in the past. Doesn’t feel as manly, but a lot cheaper.

Attachments

• 11C1A622-2FA4-40F8-9332-3445349529D7.jpeg
    11C1A622-2FA4-40F8-9332-3445349529D7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Back