dog chow shortage

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. So, whose fault is it?
2. Who mandated the dog food decision?
3. Do you believe that only USA is experiencing high gas prices?
1. Mostly covid. Production was cut severely (better word is bigly :p) very fast when demand crashed. Hasn't come close to recovering yet & made slower and harder by Biden weening America from fossil fuel. Putin doesn't help invading Ukraine but it's far from the main thing.
2. I didn't say no one did. Was just asking if you guys heard the rumor or seen any proof of it.
3. Everyone's gas prices took off summer of 2020 way before Ukraine invasion or sanction on Russia.

Maybe dog chow isn't related to gas, but haven't seen any proof is isn't either. Irregardless $5/$6 gas might effect how many times i get back hom to chase phez.

1. Mostly covid. Production was cut severely (better word is bigly :p) very fast when demand crashed. Hasn't come close to recovering yet & made slower and harder by Biden weening America from fossil fuel. Putin doesn't help invading Ukraine but it's far from the main thing.
2. I didn't say no one did. Was just asking if you guys heard the rumor or seen any proof of it.
3. Everyone's gas prices took off summer of 2020 way before Ukraine invasion or sanction on Russia.

Maybe dog chow isn't related to gas, but haven't seen any proof is isn't either. Irregardless $5/$6 gas might effect how many times i get back hom to chase phez.
I hope you can make all your trips home to pheasant hunt. High gas prices are sadly going to impact most of us.
Good luck to you.

1. So, whose fault is it?
2. Who mandated the dog food decision?
3. Do you believe that only USA is experiencing high gas prices?

Gas in Canada is recently hit $1.40 per liter or $5.60 per gallon.
UK is over $8 per gallon.

I do believe that gas pricing is generally a global commodity.

I do not believe taking corn out of dog food would significantly impact the price of gas.

Corn is an additive to dog food, its not required to make dog food.

Yes, you did make it political, again.
The way to create a shortage is to start a rumor that there is a shortage then everyone buys more than they need because they think there ‘will’ be a shortage which causes a shortage when in fact the rumor was started by a dog food salesman who used to sell toilet paper

Gotta go now …….- to Tractor Supply to buy all their dog food before someone else does

I heard from a guy who know poeple in the corn business that Pres. Brandon gave a order to produce more ethenal and less dog chow to get gas prices lower that of coarse makes dog chow harder to get and more spendy. And they are all keeping it quiet. Any one else noticing this.
Starting a thread with "Pres. Brandon"... seriously? That's straight political. Don't do it again.

As far as gas/oil, it went -$37/barrel in April 2020. Who cares what administration it's under. What a awesome time to buy stocks and try and balance out the high gas prices. High gas prices have a huge effect on everything, we all know that. From a widget to simple services... gas/oil gets passed off into consumer goods (and dog food). Fact. Everyone blames the politicians and "XYZ current administration". Look at the bankers and the fed first. Follow the money.

However, there is money to be made to balance out the high prices. I was out hunting at a private lodge from a lodge owner who sold his trading platform to Wells Fargo based on Fibonacci sequence and made quite a large sum of money. I was complaining about governments, politics, etc... he just said, just learn how the game is played and that's that. I changed my thinking after that. No use complaining about it, because nothing will change unless the masses understand the situation and actually do something about it. I'll save everyone the drama, that probably will not happen.

I'll refer you to my posts in the Stock Market thread in The Lounge - https://forum.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/threads/stock-market.18120/page-4 Not only was I right about oil, uranium, I also was right on TerraPower - https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/17/bil...its-first-nuclear-reactor-in-a-coal-town.html

People seem to be more divided than ever and everyone wants someone to blame. High prices are here to stay. I think we need to actually look at what the problem is and I don't think anyone knows what the real problem is. I'll refer you to the video below.

My grandfather came over from the "Old Country" and enlisted in the Army before World War One. His expression was "Money talks and more money talks louder". Amen

Well played Webguy. Aint no comeback for that response.
Thanks, but I'm sure some smart-ass has some comment for me and a comeback. I try and be a uncomplicated human and get so tired of "sides". Unfortunately every empire/civilization fails around 250 years and the great USA is knocking at the door. Mastercard CEO said at the WEF the fed digital coin in coming in 5 years - guess that's conspiracy theory. Moral decay, gender issues... what a 🤡 show. I find so many people are looking at the trees and even blaming them (Trump, Bush, Obama, Nixon, Biden, etc... ) that they forget about the forest. In other news, rates went up 75 basis points today, most in 28 years. I love talking to the older generation. Like them having their home interest rate at a deal at 15% or what have you. Either way, no reason a centrally run Fed monopoly run bank should operate. Gee, I wonder how this will end? Pass the popcorn please.

Thanks, but I'm sure some smart-ass has some comment for me and a comeback. I try and be a uncomplicated human and get so tired of "sides". Unfortunately every empire/civilization fails around 250 years and the great USA is knocking at the door. Mastercard CEO said at the WEF the fed digital coin in coming in 5 years - guess that's conspiracy theory. Moral decay, gender issues... what a 🤡 show. I find so many people are looking at the trees and even blaming them (Trump, Bush, Obama, Nixon, Biden, etc... ) that they forget about the forest. In other news, rates went up 75 basis points today, most in 28 years. I love talking to the older generation. Like them having their home interest rate at a deal at 15% or what have you. Either way, no reason a centrally run Fed monopoly run bank should operate. Gee, I wonder how this will end? Pass the popcorn please.

But yet some think our country and it’s continuing success is a guarantee. Like you said we are still an experiment. What you said above is true, but I will add the biggest problem I see with this is our me first attitude and desire to be wealthy. Not to be a Bible thumper as I am not, but to was something about a camel and a needle. How we treat the bottom of our society is how we will be judged. We need to do more to restore the American Dream for a large chunk of America. Used to be a guy got a job at the auto plant or electric co op and bought a house and worked his thirty and retired. Now those homes are 350 k plus here. With a 6 or 7 percent note there will be a lot of failures. I can find plenty of faults with all. Continuing to post derogatory comments about the other side does nothing but fuel the mess. We need to figure out how to work together to fix this as we have made a mess

Geez guys, knock it off! How the heck did this thread about dog food shortages get to this point? If we can't get back to the original question I would ask that WebGuy shut down this thread. It's gone off the rails.

Geez guys, knock it off! How the heck did this thread about dog food shortages get to this point? If we can't get back to the original question I would ask that WebGuy shut down this thread. It's gone off the rails.
Looks to me that WebGuy stretches his own rules with his comments …..but then he is in control !

Looks to me that WebGuy stretches his own rules with his comments …..but then he is in control !
That's that then. Citori16 & Mosby apparently think my responses are political. PM me your Twitter handles so I can be sure to follow you 2. And yes, I am in control, so feel free to speak your mind further. Hit me...

I will shut this thread down per Dakotazeb's response - I do agree with him. It should have been shut down initially, but I was late on the thread. Any issues, you can PM me directly. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back