2021 Pheasant Season Pictures

Nice picture. Public or private? I only ask because man that stuff looks mowed down.
Thank you Munster! These are all public land birds as I don't have any connections. I took this pic when I got back to the truck at the pull in spot. The sign was actually 5 ft behind me. I certainly wish I had private land.. maybe one day!

Thank you Munster! These are all public land birds as I don't have any connections. I took this pic when I got back to the truck at the pull in spot. The sign was actually 5 ft behind me. I certainly wish I had private land.. maybe one day!
Ok that makes a bit more sense why it would be mowed then. It looked like the picture could have been taken out in the field with the water in the background haha

Ptm is that a side by side in your photo! No. Don’t tell me you have gone to the dark side!!!!!
I have many but that is my buddies CZ Sharp tail 16 gauge, still rocking my A400, unlike SD and Mt we are held to 3 rounds in the gun.

My buddy and I got 5 yesterday, we tried a new place to get him his limit, but they just weren't holding. It was early, but we were both spent and called it a day, I was wishing we could have got him one more. This morning we were back out, with his boy, we were finishing the field up a little before 11:00, the boy got some shooting, but it just not was going to happen for him. I called out to just get one to finish our 6, well my buddy did get this 3 today, I was happy for him. The pics are my three and then me with his boy, his dog Rowdy and the 6 bird limit. Great morning hunt, great conditions...sounds like seasonable temps are coming soon now.
20211205_100035 (1).jpg20211205_100223.jpg

Last edited:
Ellie handed me one rooster and paused only long enough to capture this photo. The other is of my wife and and five birds we got after getting so mad at the Vikings performance we decided to quit watching and go hunting. The Vikings gave the winless Lions their first win. We definitely won in all aspects by getting some exercise and watching the dogs work.

BF34CC01-7A2D-46CE-ADF8-217C97A3EEE1.jpegA2BCD458-851E-43A8-B747-4FAA5DED41CF.jpeg

I think the Vikes were just being "minnesota nice" to them Lions....at this point they might as well lose the rest...better draft picks, easier schedule next year and maybe a change of some of the coaching staff. They just have to make some changes to get to the next level. Nice pics!

Hey all, my son Jim and I went out day before yesterday for a short time. Nice day, saw birds, but spooky. I managed one. Not a very eventful day. Was good to be out with my son. Raina did well, good points on this one and some hens.

I used my 12b F.A. Anderson

S8ZK3mW.jpg

Best,

Greg

Thomas W. Perkes 12b

Attachments

• E24B385B-EF9F-48B2-BFB8-3BC76A2289F4.jpeg
    E24B385B-EF9F-48B2-BFB8-3BC76A2289F4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
Back