Cheap lead shells

Thumbs down!!
just curious...why thumbs down. Please provide commentary as to what is wrong with my position. Anyone can call B.S. on an opinion. An intelligent individual can back it up with facts. The simple fact (that is my position) is that having a side supply to reload is advantageous to the avid hunter. Even more so when retail ammo supplies are low as they are now. Is this not a fact? I don't often post here, but due to your response I've looked up some of your posts. They seem terse, brief and of a limited intellect. So again I ask...why is it not a good idea to be able to reload in times of need. I've provided my facts...so...do provide some of your own. Consider this the gauntlet thrown down.

Last edited:
just curious...why thumbs down. Please provide commentary as to what is wrong with my position. Anyone can call B.S. on an opinion. An intelligent individual can back it up with facts. The simple fact (that is my position) is that having a side supply to reload is advantageous to the avid hunter. Even more so when retail ammo supplies are low as they are now. Is this not a fact? I don't often post here, but due to your response I've looked up some of your posts. They seem terse, brief and of a limited intellect. So again I ask...why is it not a good idea to be able to reload in times of need. I've provided my facts...so...do provide some of your own. Consider this the gauntlet thrown down. Excessive hoarding.

...By the way..."Excessive Hoarding" was not part of my last post...why did you add that in your reply above?
The hoarding comment is his reply. He's just not good at the quote post/reply to quote procedure is my guess.

Seems like goosemaster likes to start trouble. I've read his comments for a few years now and its always non sense.
I've not read a great deal of his commentary but there is an old saying:

"It's better to be silent and thought a fool...." aaaaaaaaaand you know the rest. ;)

JC you guys are awful hard on ol goose. Kinda new here, but just cause he's not the brightest, i still like things he says. Can't believe anyone take him so seriously to argue with him. I seen a rooster on my way home tonight. lol

JC you guys are awful hard on ol goose. Kinda new here, but just cause he's not the brightest, i still like things he says. Can't believe anyone take him so seriously to argue with him. I seen a rooster on my way home tonight. lol
Here is what I know about Goosemaster based on what he has posted. 1. He is a tight wad. 2. He wounds a lot of pheasants. Other than that, I am sure he is a good guy. He just needs to shoot better ammo and he could possibly solve both problems.

The definition of freeloader is someone that takes advantage of others generosity without giving anything in return.

The goose is loose!!

Not able to read what is on the shirt in your avatar. Just curious. Keep up your good sense of humor! You seem to have some tough hide on you.

I got an e-mail from South Dakota Game Fish & Parks this evening that I found a bit ominous; the e-mail addresses the upcoming opening of pheasant season in SoDak and, among other items, urges hunters not to leave home without an adequate supply of shotshells, and I quote "Don't rely on local retailers"....so there must be some anticipation that, for example, Scheels in Sioux City or Sioux Falls, or Cabela's in Mitchell, or Dakotamart in Pierre may NOT have an adequate supply of pheasant and/or waterfowl loads this season. In the past, I've stocked up on my way out there but that may not be successful this year.....

I was in Mitchell the 19th of September. They had no 12 gauge or 20 gauge shells at Cabela's or the Walmart just south of there. I would not plan on buying shells in South Dakota.

Back