Waiting is . . .

I'm pretty sure they don't work at all, but why not get a rooster call and practice variations to lure the wild birds to you?

Try "seductive" and pleasepleaseplease put it on Youtube.

Relax, it will happen and you will do well.

Waiting is fullness, water brother.

Most definitely. That rig & a 6-pack of PBR will get you on just about anyone's land. :rolleyes:
Farmers like old Ford pickup trucks. There was one place by Sidney, that had corn. 2 guys in a brand new suburban pulled in, and got turned down.I talked to them on their way out. I decided to ask, and I had a retarded friend with me, and old Homer. We got on.

Farmers like old Ford pickup trucks. There was one place by Sidney, that had corn. 2 guys in a brand new suburban pulled in, and got turned down.I talked to them on their way out. I decided to ask, and I had a retarded friend with me, and old Homer. We got on.

please post a pic of your permission-getting rig

Was the guy really tarded or more like Corky from Life Goes On? Im asking because some landowners might get a little concerned about safety and whatnot.

Jesus, you guys. It's 2021.

I suppose it isn't surprising, this close to the season. Duck opens tomorrow here in NESD. My dad supposedly has a slough all lined up. We shall see. It's on the same property we hunt pheasants, so I'll be more interested to see how much crowing I hear.

Ok I’ll play along😳
That would make two villages missing their idiots-that could be found in one truck!
Hope ole homer was driving

Back