Hunting group

Where to find other Pheasant hunters?

• Maybe in South Dakota

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe in Chamberlain/Mitchell/Huron area.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rileygwp1

I’m new to the forum. Retired in Arizona but grew up in North Iowa, lived in Wisconsin for 40 years before moving to AZ. I’ve been hunting Pheasants since I was 10 and really miss it living in AZ. Quail hunting here diminishes each year with the drought so I’m heading to South Dakota for two weeks or a month. I have an 8 year old German Wirehired Pointer. I’ve hunted SD five seasons but not for a few years. Would like to make contact with other hunters for the 21/22 season. Gene Q

I’m new to the forum. Retired in Arizona but grew up in North Iowa, lived in Wisconsin for 40 years before moving to AZ. I’ve been hunting Pheasants since I was 10 and really miss it living in AZ. Quail hunting here diminishes each year with the drought so I’m heading to South Dakota for two weeks or a month. I have an 8 year old German Wirehired Pointer. I’ve hunted SD five seasons but not for a few years. Would like to make contact with other hunters for the 21/22 season. Gene Q

I also live in AZ now. Hunted SD for a few year but now hunt in kansas. the price of the lic for just 10 day and the price that the land owners wanted made it too expensive. besides it is a shorter drive. I have 2 Springer spaniel 8 year old that I hunt with . nice to know somebody in AZ likes to hunt Pheasant too

I also live in AZ now. Hunted SD for a few year but now hunt in kansas. the price of the lic for just 10 day and the price that the land owners wanted made it too expensive. besides it is a shorter drive. I have 2 Springer spaniel 8 year old that I hunt with . nice to know somebody in AZ likes to hunt Pheasant too
Great hearing from you. Thanks for writing. I’ll be leaving for Iowa/Wisconsin/South Dakota in a couple of weeks so this year I’m hunting SD. Another year I’d be up for Kansas if you need another gun. What part of Kansas do you hunt and is it public or private? How’s the bird count? Any Bobwhites? Where in AZ are you? I’m in Fountain Hills.

Back