What's the weather like where you are?

5 stand

It's a chilly 16 degrees and snowing lightly here in Western, Arkansas.

Snowing, -18 wind chill in NW Oklahoma. Historic weather. Never this cold since 1890. Will be devastating to our Quail population. This kind of weather is suppose to continue until Wed. afternoon w/a second wave of snow & brutal cold.

Around 10 below currently, it will be Wednesday afternoon, before we get above zero here.....at least a foot of snow on the ground...tough on wildlife.

-6 here today, cold blowing snow the last two days here in Wisconsin. Have 8 more birds to shoot at a game farm by the end of March hopefully we'll get out soon with out having to walk through two feet of snow.

Remy, Spoonbill where are you located.

Snowing, -18 wind chill in NW Oklahoma. Historic weather. Never this cold since 1890. Will be devastating to our Quail population. This kind of weather is suppose to continue until Wed. afternoon w/a second wave of snow & brutal cold.
I started quail hunting this year, didn't find a lot of birds but sure had a good time with that little dog of mine. I'm also worried about the birds. Hoping for the best, we'll see.

Currently-13 with -31 wind chill.....
Overnight supposed to be-24 again... was -24 with a wind chill of -48 when I let the dogs out this morning

NW Iowa, should be in my profile....not sure why folks are afraid to add that to their profiles. 13 below and dropping now...will be -20s here tonight and tomorrow night. Just hope the wind stays away. The last 4 inches of snow is light and will really drift.

Last edited:
North Central OH its 18 now. up to 10+" of more snow coming over the next two days and winds tomorrow night over 20 MPH will make for some bad conditions. First temps above freezing next tuesday.

Back