Entry Level Pheasant Hunting Guide Position Available

sdringneck

We are looking for a hard-working dedicated entry level guide for this season. Primary duties include support for seasoned guide staff. Having a dog(s) is a plus, but not necessary. This is a seasonal position. We are top-tier South Dakota pheasant hunting lodge. We also archery, waterfowl hunt, and even fish area lake. Starts immediately until December. Pay rate $3500/month plus tips, room and board. If interested please PM us.

<gee i wish i was a younger guy>

Just curious, I wonder what is required to obtain a Guide's License in SD? I know it's a somewhat extensive process here in in ND as I had a buddy (now retired) who was the NDGF supervisor in charge of guide licensing...

We are looking for a hard-working dedicated entry level guide for this season. Primary duties include support for seasoned guide staff. Having a dog(s) is a plus, but not necessary. This is a seasonal position. We are top-tier South Dakota pheasant hunting lodge. We also archery, waterfowl hunt, and even fish area lake. Starts immediately until December. Pay rate $3500/month plus tips, room and board. If interested please PM us.
Just curious, I wonder what is required to obtain a Guide's License in SD? I know it's a somewhat extensive process here in in ND as I had a buddy (now retired) who was the NDGF supervisor in charge of guide licensing...
There is no S.D. License requirements—been doing it for many years-with my own dogs-

Should have added—
If you are not carrying a firearm you do not even have to posses a hunting license-
One thing to remember is that guides -receiving compensation cannot guide on public land—even with a license

Should have added—
If you are not carrying a firearm you do not even have to posses a hunting license-
One thing to remember is that guides -receiving compensation cannot guide on public land—even with a license

Not even a requirement to have current first aid & CPR certs and pass a hunting regulation test? Wow...

Back