Strange year developing

We have a camp in north Central SoDak and have a core group of guys that always go, I have been contacted by at least 15 people to see if they can get a bed at the camp, we hunt mostly private and some public lands. I don't know who is talking this year up but it is working, I just hope it lives up to expectations.

my concern would be the health of everyone.....even the core guys......the more guys the higher the risk.
this is likely going to be a jacked up year

I think it’s more about people are not going on vacations this summer because of COVID. I guess some feel it will be safer out in SD. I tend to agree. SD has had one of the lowest number of cases in the US.

I think it’s more about people are not going on vacations this summer because of COVID. I guess some feel it will be safer out in SD. I tend to agree. SD has had one of the lowest number of cases in the US.

So I wonder if there will be a spike after the first few weeks of season with people coming from all over the country. The hunting should be safe but I wonder about the social aspects and the effect it might have.

Back