Latest activity

• M
    If you've got RCG, best I can tell ya is spray, burn, rinse and repeat.
  • M
    Mason Brubaker replied to the thread Food plots.
    We plant a mix, mainly sorghum, but with sunflowers and millet at a lower rate on 15 inch rows. We've found that 15 inch rows can be...
  • Marshstalker
    So I know she has allergies, we've accounted for all of them, besides getting the custom shot that's 250 a month(not gonna happen)...
    • 1000000840.jpg
    • PXL_20231112_154840270.jpg
  • K
    KansasGsp replied to the thread Crappie.
    Thanks for the reply. I fished Elk City when school was shut down during Covid (2020) and it was really good crappie fishing. Looking...
  • AKSkeeter
    AKSkeeter reacted to BrdHntr's post in the thread Montana Ducks with Like Like.
    Great pics AK! Those male shovelers & teal are really something this time of year (as are the rest)- been seeing quite a few turkey...
  • K
    Kansan reacted to M. R. Byrd's post in the thread NEWS FLASH: Drought ends at Ponderosa with Like Like.
    Very dry. Had a couple inches of snow on the level on February 10th. Had a few mini blizzards with just a little snow and gale force...
  • K
    Any sort of update at the fabulous Ponderosa this spring?
  • K
    Kansan reacted to KansasGsp's post in the thread Crappie with Like Like.
    Any of you guys finding any crappie on the banks yet? Was at El Dorado last weekend, pretty slow. Planning on heading out...
  • K
    Kansan replied to the thread Crappie.
    I’ve been doing well, but mostly fish in a few ponds around the house. Elk City is my home lake. I live very close by. It was world...
  • Miforester
    We used to be very laid back about burning.. more or less light it and see what happens.. then we had to call the FD to keep it from...
  • B
    BrdHntr replied to the thread Montana Ducks.
    Great pics AK! Those male shovelers & teal are really something this time of year (as are the rest)- been seeing quite a few turkey...
  • AKSkeeter
    AKSkeeter replied to the thread Montana Ducks.
    From this morning's Montana hike: Drake Gadwall: Shovelers shoveling:
    • gadwalldrake.JPG
    • shovelers_shoveling.JPG
  • Elhew Top Gun
    Dolly is sired by Nitro Elhew Hemmingway. Dolly is smaller framed female with a range of 100-150 yards in the open but will make...
  • ttheel03
    To my fellow Colorado hunters. I was surprised to see 22 outfitters and guides listed in the state of Colorado. Even though I prefer...
  • Tweeter
    Tweeter replied to the thread Uninsulated Boots??.
    I wear Schnee Beartooth, put a lot of miles on them last season and I’m turkey hunting in them as I type. Damn nice boot!
Back