Youth Hunt Kansas City Mo Heartland PF 3/2/13

greatlawn

The Heartland Chapter of Pheasants Forever is having a Youth Pheasant Hunt for kids between 11-15 with Hunter Safety. If you are interested in coming to the hunt please email Jeff Carey jeffborn2mow@comcast.net

Thanks Jeff

Last edited:
I would like to thank Only a Pointer for coming out to help with my event. I really enjoyed seeing all the kids shooting ther first pheasants.

THANKS

Jeff

I would like to thank Only a Pointer for coming out to help with my event. I really enjoyed seeing all the kids shooting ther first pheasants.

THANKS

Jeff

thanks for asking me jeff I learned lots on how a youth hunt works sorry I couldn't do the second half with you but I was meeting my foundation guy at 1 you did a really good job and safety was top priority the only negative I seen was the crp was extremely high couldn't see the dogs working and those birds were just burying up not that it was about that ithink the kids and parents would've liked seeing the dogs work and hammer points and make retrieves but know one can control those elements. your friend bryan

I spoke with Todd the owner about this. He is going to try to do something different for us next year.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Back