Wtb 3 wheeler

Find something with a PTO and you won't have to hand pump!:thumbsup: I bought a yamaha terra pro 4 wheeler and I paid 400 for it because it did not run. Changed the spark plug and started right up. Had the PTO and removeable tank on the back. Made life easier. Sold it for 2500!!

Trust me you don't want one of them darn things. They will kill ya LOL. I mounted a sprayer on mine and it could not steer just from 25 gallons of weight. Then I ran into a stump with my foot because unlike a 4 wheeler your exposed. I hit that darn thing and flew over the handle bars, peeling my toes between the stump and foot peg. Tore my toe nails off and broke 3 toes. You could hear me swear in TX. Plus they tip when you least expect it. Buy a cheap 4 wheeler so we don't have to come to your funeral.:D I cringe at the words 3 wheeler now LOL

And I had the big boy Honda big red. AtV 4wl you can get one of them fimco sprayers with a 10 foot boom and hand wand at mills for about 300 bucks. That's the ticket. Takes no time to spray a big area if you need to. Minutes for small areas.

Back